YSYONE- 6 Chemin des Vitarelles 31150 LESPINASSE SAS with a capital of 301 000 € – Registered at the Trade and Companies Register of Toulouse under N°88285270000013
General Terms and ConditionsPaypersafe.com is a website published by Ysyone, SAS with a registered capital of 301.000 € SIRET: N°88285270000013- registered at the Trade and Companies Register of Toulouse Head office: 6 chemin des Vitarelles 31150 Lespinasse Phone: 0658925102 E-mail : [email protected] CEO: Mouchigam YsabelleRose Hosting: Browsing this site makes you a user of paypersafe. By becoming a user, you agree to all the legal information here below.
Article 1 – PurposeThe purpose of these general terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as “T&C”) is to define the terms and conditions under which the company paypersafe (hereinafter referred to as “paypersafe”) puts at the disposal of the users the website www.papersafer.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) and the services available on said Website. The T&C define the operation and conditions under which the user accesses the Website and uses the services offered therein. The T&C constitute a contract between the Website and the user. The T&C intend to define the conditions of use both in terms of accessibility of the website and posting of comments/opinions/ratings. Every connection to the Website is subjected to compliance with the T&C. PAYPERSAFE reserves the right to modify at any time and at its sole discretion the content of the clauses of these T&C. Some important clarifications:
- You must be at least 18 years old to use Paypersafe.
- All your content belongs to you and you are 100% responsible for it. We have no control over it, we are committed to protecting it and ensuring the proper functioning of our features. However, despite our best efforts and our advanced technology, we decline any responsibility in case of problems.
- Beware if it turns out that you have illegal activities, in which case we can block or delete your content and suspend your accounts, without having to justify ourselves.
- We are entitled to change our conditions, our service or our prices from time to time. You are of course free to delete your account at any time without having to justify yourself.
Article 2 – Access to the SiteThe Site is accessible for free from any location to any user with an access to the Internet and who is at least 18 years old, however PAYPERSAFE is in no way responsible for the use given by the user. Connection fees associated with the use of the Site are not covered by PAYPERSAFE and remain at the expense of the user. PAYPERSAFE undertakes to implement all the necessary means to allow permanent accessibility to its Site, but cannot be held responsible for any temporary unavailability regardless of the cause. PAYPERSAFE cannot be held responsible in case of an event beyond its control, such as disruptions caused by Internet access providers or eventual breakdowns and maintenance interventions that are necessary for the proper functioning of the Website. Should the case arise, we recommend that you refer to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale and the General Terms and Conditions of the Marketplace.
Article 3 – Presentation of the Website
3.1 Purpose of the SiteOur solution allows you to store, send, upload, share, receive, collect, capture and/or view text, graphics, video, data, information, files, presentations or other content, including third-party content you use. You retain all rights and responsibilities for all content. You can store all forms of digital content, and classify them in folders called here “digital safes” for a maximum weight (for the moment of 500Mb) You can send content up to 25 MB in paid version. PAYPERSAFE does not claim ownership of your content. Our service is provided to you as a user of the service by PAYPERSAFE
3.2 Contact PAYPERSAFETo inquire about the use of the Website, the user can resort to the “Contact” page. Once the request has been received, PAYPERSAFE will reply within 21 days.
Article 4 – Creating an Account
4.1 Purpose of the AccountWhen browsing through the Website, the user is given the possibility to create a customer account (hereinafter the “Account“). This Account allows the user to access product offers, and to place orders, as proposed by PAYPERSAFE. More precisely, it allows to:
- Consult and update your contact information and payment methods;
- Track your current orders and consult the records of all your last orders and refunds from the last six months;
- Return an item and ask for a refund;
- Consult the promotional offers from which You can benefit;
- Create a list of your favorite products;
- Customize your options concerning mailing and advertising campaigns.
4.2 Creation (to be completed by PAYPERSAFE)In order to create an Account, the user needs to click on the tab located on the home page of the Website. The user must then fill in the form for the creation of the Account, including his username and password. We recommend choosing a password that can’ t be easily guessed (do not use your name, date of birth, etc.). If the user forgets his password, he can contact our customer service so that:
- The password is re-sent to the same e-mail address mentioned in the form,
- Or to reset the password via the login page.
4.3 Prerequisites for creating an AccountWhen the user requests the creation of an Account, he certifies that the information provided for the creation of the Account is accurate and truthful. PAYPERSAFE cannot be held responsible for the fraudulent use of the rights conferred by the Account.
4.4 Deleting an AccountIn order to delete your customer account, You are welcome to contact the customer service of PAYPERSAFE in compliance with the provisions of ” Your rights to access, modify and delete ” provided in the ” Personal Data ” tab of the Website. It should also be noted that PAYPERSAFE may also delete a customer account that does not have any pending orders due to the regulations governing personal data.
Article 5 – Customers ReviewsAll information provided by the user for the purposes of using the Site or for the conclusion and execution of a contract must be accurate. PAYPERSAFE cannot be held responsible for the delay, loss or misdelivery of an e-mail, or an order, in case of erroneous information. The user accepts by using the Site all the risks specific to the use of Internet, like in particular the possible delays of transmission, technical dysfunctions or the risks of hacking. The user is only responsible for his computer protection against possible viruses or other malicious programs circulating on Internet. Consequently, PAYPERSAFE shall not be held responsible for any damage that may occur to the Customer’s computer equipment. PAYPERSAFE shall not be held responsible for the consequences that could result from the non-compliance with these TOS. Content sharing :
- PAYPERSAFE allows you to share your content with others.
- To share your content, you must upload and create a transfer link. This link will allow you to verify and track access to your recipient(s)’ safes.
- PAYPERSAFE allows you to share your content up to a maximum total capacity of 25MB. All uploaded content is stored on Paypersafe’s servers as long as you keep it in your vaults.
- After deleting your content from your vaults, PAYPERSAFE will permanently delete the downloaded files. These files will no longer be available or retrievable, unless they have been previously downloaded.The PAYPERSAFE file sharing functionality in FREE mode is free, with
- The PAYPERSAFE file sharing functionality in FREE mode is free, with registration, however the pay-for-documents functionality is subject to a percentage charge of 15% + 0.5€ fixed per transaction as well as advertising.
- PAYPERSAFE treats the Content confidentially and does not verify the use of download links. Recipients may pass on the links and authorize others to use them. You are solely responsible for the Content you upload, share and store.
- PAYPERSAFE Medium and Premium are paid subscription versions that, compared to the free version, offer a set of premium services and different subscription conditions. See here.
- In the paid version, team members can easily be added or removed with each new subscription period.
- In the paid version, there is no advertising imposed.
Article 6 – LiabilityAll information provided by the user for the purposes of using the Website or for the establishment and execution of a contract must be accurate. PAYPERSAFE cannot be held responsible for the delay, the loss or the wrong delivery of an e-mail, or of an order, if any information is incorrect. The user, by using the Website, accepts all the risks associated with the use of the Internet, such as in particular potential transmission delays, technical malfunctions or the risks of computer hacking. The user is the sole responsible for protecting his computer against possible viruses or other malware that may circulate on the Internet. Consequently, PAYPERSAFE cannot be held responsible for the damage which could result from it on the computer equipment of the Customer. PAYPERSAFE cannot be held responsible for the consequences that may arise from the non-compliance with these T&C.
Article 7 – Personal dataThe conditions under which PAYPERSAFE collects and processes personal data relating to users are stipulated in this article. The user can navigate on the Website without providing any personal information to PAYPERSAFE. Nevertheless, as part of the use of services and offers proposed on the Website, PAYPERSAFE can collect and process the following data:
- Information required to create a customer account on the Website (last name, first name, date of birth, address),
- Information required for the execution of the services, such as the last name, first name, date of birth, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number and information regarding the credit card.